The website LUCIOWALLLAMP.COM is owned and maintained by ABOVE EHF and it is governed by the terms and conditions set out below.
1) Your access to and use of LUCIOWALLLAMP.COM is subject to the terms and conditions stated in this legal notice. If you do not agree to these terms, do not access or use the LUCIOWALLLAMP.COM site. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice by updating or revising this legal notice. You are responsible for reviewing the LUCIOWALLLAMP.COM site for any modifications to these terms and conditions that may affect your rights or obligations. Any access or use after changes to these terms and conditions will constitute acceptance of the revised terms.
2) The material contained in this website has been checked for accuracy. However, LUCIOWALLLAMP.COM makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and it is supplied without any expressed or implied warranties. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Site visitors should check local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusions of implied warranties.
3) LUCIOWALLLAMP.COM reserves the right to discontinue or change product specifications and prices without prior notice. Products are available while supplies last. Inadvertent errors in advertised prices are not binding on LUCIOWALLLAMP.COM, and may be adjusted by LUCIOWALLLAMP.COM at any time.
4) Copyright in the documents and material in this site is owned by or licensed to LUCIOWALLLAMP.COM. You are authorized to use this material only for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may download, print and store copies of this material for your own personal, non-commercial use. The images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission of, LUCIOWALLLAMP.COM. The uses of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these terms and conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the site. Any unauthorized use of these images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark or service mark displayed on the site without the written permission of LUCIOWALLLAMP.COM or any third party that may own the trademarks or service marks displayed on the site. LUCIOWALLLAMP.COM will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
5) All information, ideas, suggestions or other communications you transmit to LUCIOWALLLAMP.COM concerning the materials contained in this website will be on a non-confidential basis. LUCIOWALLLAMP.COM and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates will be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute such communications without limitation or obligation.
6) Links to other Internet sites operated by third parties, including LUCIOWALLLAMP.COM vendors, do not constitute sponsorship, endorsement or approval by LUCIOWALLLAMP.COM of the content, policies or practices of such linked sites. LUCIOWALLLAMP.COM is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies or practices of linked sites, including without limitation the accuracy of content on linked sites and the privacy policies and practices of linked sites.
7) Under no circumstances will LUCIOWALLLAMP.COM or its parents, affiliates or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the site or their respective directors, officers, employees or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or other damages, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, including negligence, arising in any way out of access to or use of or inability to access or use the LUCIOWALLLAMP.COM site or any linked site or arising out of its contents or any errors or omissions in its contents, including but not limited to lost profits, business interruption or loss of programs or other data on computer systems or otherwise, even if LUCIOWALLLAMP.COM is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. LUCIOWALLLAMP.COM does not warrant or represent that your access to or use of the LUCIOWALLLAMP.COM site or any linked site will be interrupted or free of errors or omissions, that defects will be corrected, or that the LUCIOWALLLAMP.COM site or any linked site is free of computer viruses or other harmful components.
8) Any conflict arising out of this agreement shall be resolved before the district court of Reykjavik, Iceland. The agreement shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with Icelandic law exclusively.
Any shipping and handling fees assessed at the time of purchase only apply to the first shipment of goods. If your product is returned to us, whether intentionally or through the carrier’s inability to deliver to your address, Above ehf will assess additional shipping and handling fees for each delivery attempt you request. These fees are based on fluctuating carrier rates and may be greater than initial shipping and handling fees assessed for your order. If you choose to forfeit your product, the cost of the product will be returned to you. Shipping fees are non-refundable once an attempt to ship your product has been made.
All products purchased from the website are transported and delivered to you by an independent carrier not affiliated with, or controlled by, Above ehf. Title to the products purchased on the website, as well as the risk of loss for such products, passes to you when Above ehf delviers these items to the carrier.
We are unable to ship domestically and / or internationally to P.O./APO/FPO boxes.
Addresses and personal information must be submitted using only characters found in the English alphabet. Addresses or names containing international characters are invalid. If an order contains such characters, we will attempt to contact you to supply a valid name and / or address.
Telephone numbers must be supplied at the time of purchase for all orders.
We ship with ProPack, which are experts in packing and crating pieces of art. Each shipment is insured. ProPack forwards the shipment with the appropriate delivery company, depending on the location to be sent to (FedEx, DHL, UPS, etc.). Click here for more info.
For deliveries we use a variety of carriers and, often times, a combination of carriers. If you require specific information about how your shipment will be delivered, contact [email protected].
Requests to use a specific carrier should be sent to [email protected] and, due to the nature of our product, may not be possible.
We will attempt to deliver your product as quickly as possible. If you require expedited shipping, contact us at [email protected]. Please note that expedited deliver will incur additional fees.
Once your items have been dispatched, we have no control over the postal service and we cannot accept any liability for late delivery.
Duty, VAT and Other Fees
Duty (or customs tariffs) is set by the destination country customs authorities and is determined based on a combination of the country of origin or manufacturing of the goods being purchased and the classification of that merchandise in accordance with a harmonized system adopted and used by many countries. Check your local customs authority website for the latest updates on Value Added Tax (VAT) rates, customs tariffs and other fees. Above ehf holds no responsibility for any fees levied.
Above ehf will not reduce the declared value of goods in order to circumvent the customs regulations in place by any governing body. Similarly, Above ehf will not split shipment of a singular order in order to lessen the duty, VAT, or other import fees for which the buyer is responsible.
We deliver Lucio Wall Lamp intact and working, for shipment, which is insured. After the shipment has left, the insurance terms are valid.
THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF ABOVE EHF SHALL NOT EXCEED THE ACTUAL PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL ABOVE EHF BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES.
Purchased but not shipped: 10% purchasing fee.
Shipped but unused (within 14 days): 25% restocking fee.
No returns after 14 days.
Any returns are the sole responsibility of the customer returning the goods, including cost of shipment.
We recommend that you keep the original shipping materials as it is important that you package the product so that it will not be damaged during shipping. Failure to properly package your Lucio Wall Lamp for return shipment may lead to your refund or repair request being denied if the product in question should arrive damaged.
ID No: 610408-1680
VAT no: 97804
Austurbrún 19, IS-104 Reykjavík, Iceland